Earn Your Master's Degree Online
Complete your program in as few as 18 months
There’s a reason 96% of new Ashford University students would recommend it to other degree seekers^. We offer 17 online master’s degree programs that fit your life and goals. Choose from any one of our career-relevant programs which range from education to criminal justice.
Plus, there are no GRE or GMAT requirements to enroll, and thanks to flexible start dates*, you can start your first class as soon as next week. Master’s degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months with manageable 6-week courses.
What are you waiting for?
The Ashford Experience
Ashford University’s 100% online model means your classroom goes where you do. Access course materials on the go through your desktop, tablet, and even your smartphone with 24/7 support.
Explore our online degree programs below:
- Master of Accountancy »
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management »
- Master of Business Administration »
- Master of Human Resource Management »
- Master of Science in Finance »
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Leadership »
- Master of Arts in Education »
- Master of Arts in Special Education »
- Master of Arts in Health Care Administration »
- Master of Arts in Human Services »
- Master of Public Health »
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics »
*Availability of start dates is based on program selection. Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
^Results based on new student survey respondents selecting the affirmative when asked “would you recommend Ashford to a friend?”