Explore online information technology degrees
What You’ll Learn in Your Information Technology Courses
When you go to college to earn an information technology degree, you’ll explore an evolving field that is integral to business. The Forbes School of Business & Technology® offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees that can help you enter the information technology field or advance your current information technology career. All degree programs focus on how information technology fits into today’s business world. You’ll gain technical skills in areas like information systems design and operation, software development, and information security. Your online information technology degree will also develop your foundational business skills to help you become a valuable business partner in any organization.
Choose your online information technology degree:
- BA in Business Information Systems – Understand the operations of information systems within a business or organization, and learn how to formulate and develop strategic plans while aligning information system principles with business strategies.
- BS in Computer Software Technology – Build the technical skills to create quality software technology products and the business knowledge to implement the computer software effectively.
- BS in Cyber & Data Security Technology – Harness technology to prevent cybercrime and protect against identity theft as a data security partner for businesses of all sizes.
- BS in Information Technology – Develop a strong blend of business, organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills to become a technological problem-solver.
- BS in Web & Mobile App Technology – Learn the technical skills to build the dynamic websites and useful mobile applications that businesses need and end-users want.
- Master of Information Systems Management – Prepare for roles that require a holistic understanding of how technology impacts organizations and individuals, while developing the management skills to advance in IT leadership.
- Master of Science in Technology Management – Develop the managerial skills to deploy technology that will improve decision-making, enhance operational efficiency, and promote new products and services.
The Ashford Advantage
Information technology professionals are in demand and you can be a part of this thriving field when you earn your online information technology degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University. Your information technology courses will show you how to develop, implement, and maintain the technology that drives the modern business world. When you earn your online information technology degree at the Forbes School of Business & Technology, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your information technology bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – Earning your information technology degree online allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes** – Take information technology classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Earn an Accredited Information Technology Degree
Ashford’s Master of Information Systems Management and Bachelor of Arts in Business Information Systems degrees are accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford, your school for information technology. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
**Classes last 6 weeks for graduate programs and 9 weeks for doctoral dissertation courses.