Earn Your Online Communications Degree
Send the right message with your online communications degree from Ashford University. Ashford offers bachelor’s degrees in three distinct fields of communication. You can choose to study journalism and mass communication, public relations and marketing, or communication studies. Each bachelor’s in communications is offered in a convenient online format to fit your busy lifestyle. Earn your online communications degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your BA in communications
- Convenient & Flexible – An online communications degree allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take communication courses one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Benefits of a Communications Major
The ability to communicate effectively is a vital skill that is applicable to most careers. With the rise of the internet and social media, the need for communications professionals has also grown. As a communications major, you will learn how to navigate, manage, and participate in the multifaceted flow of information. You will be able to serve as the voice of any organization.
Select from the following online communications degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing
Earn an Accredited Communications Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.