Earn Your Degree Online
The online degree programs at Ashford University provide the flexibility working adults need from their school. Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university.
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Convenient & Flexible – Online degree programs let you balance work, life, family, and school.
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other schools.
- 5-Week Classes** – Take one class at a time and still be considered full time.
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College.
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want.
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course.
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify.
Discover the online college degree that’s right for your career goals. Ashford offers more than 80 associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at five online colleges. When you pursue your degree online at Ashford, you can choose from a wide range of degrees in sought-after fields such as business, health care, education, information technology, criminal justice, human resources, psychology, accounting, and more.
Ashford offers online degrees in the following fields of study:
- Accounting & Finance
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Political Science
- Social & Behavioral Science
No matter which online degree program you select, all of your courses will be taught by expert faculty with real-world experience in their respective fields. They’ll deliver relevant, up-to-date information that you’ll be able to apply to your career.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University’s transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
**Classes last 6 weeks for graduate programs and 9 weeks for doctoral dissertation courses.