Flexible Online Degrees for Ambitious Professionals
Ashford University’s online degree programs provide a flexible way for busy adults to fit college into their lives. You can take the mobile classroom with you wherever you go and study when it’s convenient for you. As a student at Ashford, you’ll also enjoy a full suite of online support services, including academic guidance, writing assistance, tutors, tech support, and more. All of your online courses are taken one at a time and last for just 5 or 6 weeks*, so you can continue to enjoy every aspect of your life while earning your online degree. Find out what Ashford University can do for you.
Which Online College Degree Is Right for You?
Ashford offers online college degrees in the following fields of study:
- Accounting & Finance Degrees – Develop the financial skills to understand markets, spot economic trends, and help businesses make the right financial decisions. Choose from degrees in accounting, finance, and consumer and family financial services.
- Business Degrees – Scale the corporate ladder, move into a new business field, or start your own business with the skills you’ll learn in your business courses at the Forbes School of Business & Technology®. Degrees include business administration, human resources, entrepreneurship, organizational management, project management, and more.
- Communications Degrees – Create messages that connect with a wide range of audiences. Pursue your online college degree in communications studies, journalism and mass communication, or public relations and marketing.
- Criminal Justice Degrees – Explore the impact of crime and the different approaches to combat it at the federal, state, and local levels. Degree options include homeland security and emergency management, law enforcement administration, and social and criminal justice.
- Education Degrees – Make an impact on the world by enabling education for learners of all ages. Select from degrees in early childhood education, childhood development, instructional design, special education, and many more.
- Health Care Degrees – Few jobs are more rewarding than a career in the booming health care field. You can join this thriving industry by pursuing a degree in public health, health care administration, nursing, health information management, or other disciplines.
- Information Technology Degrees– Build your tech savvy and learn how to help businesses with their technology needs. Check out degrees in computer software technology, information systems management, technology management, and more.
- Liberal Arts Degrees – Build your knowledge in all facets of our shared culture with an online college degree in liberal arts. Degree options include applied linguistics, English, environmental studies, history, and liberal arts.
- Political Science Degrees – Understand the political process and how the U.S. government works. Available fields of study include political science and government, military studies, and public administration.
- Social & Behavioral Science Degrees – Unlock the mysteries of human behavior with an online college degree in the fascinating field of social and behavioral science. Choose from degrees in psychology, sociology, social science, cultural anthropology, and applied behavioral science.
Pursue Your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree Online
No matter where you are in your educational journey, Ashford offers a degree to fit your needs. Your online college classes will deliver relevant, up-to-date information that you’ll be able to apply to your career. View your choices by degree level:
- Online Bachelor’s degrees – Open up a whole new world of career opportunities with an online bachelor’s degree.
- Online Master’s degrees – Set yourself apart from the competition. Earn your master’s degree online.
- Online Doctoral degrees – Show your expertise by pursuing your doctorate, the pinnacle of education.
Accredited Online Degrees
Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). WSCUC is a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. Regional accreditation provides the widest possible acceptance by other colleges and universities when evaluating transfer credits and graduate school applications, and by employers when evaluating the credentials of candidates for employment. The accreditation process is designed to build a culture of evidence, promote a commitment to institutional improvement, validate institutional integrity, and provide feedback that improves the accreditation process itself. Accreditation is a key indicator of educational quality and ensures that you are going to receive a quality education.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*Classes last 6 weeks for graduate programs and 9 weeks for doctoral dissertation courses.