Earn Your Human Resources Master’s Online
✓ Awarded top 15 HR program
✓ Prevent liability & labor issues
✓ Aligns with SHRM guidelines
Set the standard for excellence in human resources when you earn your master’s in human resources online at the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) degree is offered in a convenient online format that allows you to learn without putting your life on hold. Study HR wherever and whenever you want. Earn your master’s in human resources online at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your master’s in human resource management
- Convenient & Flexible – Online HR courses let you balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 6-Week Classes – Take one HR class at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your Online HR Master’s Degree
When you pursue your human resources master’s online at the Forbes School of Business & Technology, you’ll be equipped with the problem-solving, data-driven decision-making, and strategic management skills to keep professional organizations competitive in a global marketplace. The MHRM degree aligns with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Curriculum Guidelines, which makes you eligible to apply for the SHRM Certified Professional exam (SHRM-CP) in your final year of study once you have 500 hours of relevant HR experience.
Earn an Accredited, Award-Winning Human Resources Master’s Online
Ashford’s Master’s in Human Resource Management degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). The master’s in human resource management was the recipient of HR.com’s Leadership Excellence and Development (LEAD) Award for 2018, cited as one of the top 15 degree programs with an emphasis on Human Resources.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.