Earn Your Health Care Administration Degree Online
What You Can Do with Your Health Care Administration Degree
The wide word of health care offers a range of career opportunities for qualified administrative staff. You can pursue either of the following health care administration degree online at Ashford:
- BA in Health Care Administration – Explore health administration, regulation, financing, health care planning, and health policy. Your coursework in the Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration degree will also dive into the social, political, ethical, legal, and economic factors that shape the complex health care system in the United States. When you earn a bachelor’s degree in health care administration, you’ll be prepared to work in areas like health care office staff, medical administration, hospital operations, health care human resources, health care strategy, health service management, facilities management, medical information management, clinical research management, clinic administrator, and health information manager.
- MA in Health Care Administration – Take your knowledge of health care administration to an advanced level with courses that examine both the health and business sides of the industry. In your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration courses, you’ll learn about finance, economics, leadership, quality improvement, risk management, health policy, law, strategic planning, information systems, statistical reasoning, and human resources. A master’s degree in health care administration will provide you with the knowledge to pursue careers as an HMO administrator, contract negotiator, administrative services director, hospital administrator, clinical department manager, consultant health care administrator, or health care program director.
The Ashford Advantage
When you pursue your health care administration degree online at Ashford, you’ll discover a flexible and convenient learning environment that allows you to fit college into your busy life. Enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward a bachelor’s degree in health care administration
- Convenient & Flexible – Earning your health care administration degree online allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-6 Week Classes** – Earn your health care administration degree one class at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
**Classes last 6 weeks for graduate programs.