Finish Your Degree
Restart Your Journey at Ashford University
Take Ashford University with You
Your degree is waiting for you at Ashford University. When you return to Ashford to complete your education, you’ll rediscover a WSCUC-accredited university tailored to the unique needs of working adults. Most degree programs are offered entirely online so you can study whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. You’ll also enjoy an accelerated class schedule that allows you to complete bachelor’s courses in 5 weeks and master’s classes in 6 weeks.*
Ashford University Accreditation
Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wscuc.org. WSCUC is a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
In addition, many of the degrees offered online at Ashford University have received programmatic accreditation. The Forbes School of Business & Technology® at Ashford University has received specialized accreditation for 25 business degrees from the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), as well as special accounting accreditation from IACBE for its two accounting programs. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Ashford’s Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
More Benefits of an Ashford University Education
You have many options for college, but there’s only one Ashford University. When you decide to attend college at Ashford, you can take advantage of features like our online Honors College that recognizes high-achieving bachelor’s students. You can also reap the benefits of our unique partnership with Forbes Media that created the Forbes School of Business & Technology. You’ll always have access to a full team of support staff to help you every step on the road to graduation.
Highlights of the Ashford Online Experience:
- Ashford University Accreditation – Ashford is WSCUC-accredited
- 5-6 Week Classes* – Take one class at a time and still be considered full time
- No GMAT, GRE, SAT, or ACT Required – Standardized test scores are never needed to enroll at Ashford
- Transfer Credits** – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward a bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – Balance work, life, family, and college when you attend Ashford University online
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford University’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your future awaits at Ashford University. Fill out the form to get started.
*Doctoral dissertation classes are 9 weeks.
**The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.