Earn Your Master’s in Technology Management Online
Get the most out of technology and the people who use it with your Master of Science in Technology Management degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The online master’s in technology management provides the skills you’ll need to move into managerial positions in fields that leverage the application of technology. Earn your master’s in technology management at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- No GMAT or GRE Required – Earn your master’s in technology management without GMAT or GRE scores
- Convenient & Flexible – An online technology management degree allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- 6-Week Classes – Take one class at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your master’s degree
What You’ll Learn with a Master’s in Technology Management
Information technology management degrees are designed to build your technological knowledge and your business leadership skills. Ashford’s Master of Science in Technology Management program covers strategy, governance, organizational management, and the role of technology in specific fields. The master’s in technology management also explores business essentials such as project planning, operations management, procurement, statistics, financial accounting, and business ethics.
What Can You Do with a Technology Management Degree?
The Master of Science in Technology Management delivers the knowledge you’ll need to step into leadership roles in technology-related fields. Some of the specific positions graduates pursue with a tech management or IT management master’s degree include computing services director, data process manager, engineering manager, information systems director, MIS director, operations director, project engineer, and more.
Special Terms and Conditions
Applicants seeking admission to the MSTM program must have earned a bachelor’s degree in science, technology, or engineering. Unofficial or official transcripts from the institution(s) that awarded the bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or other field must be submitted with the Application for Admission. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in fields other than science, technology, or engineering that can document prior technical work experience equivalent to the knowledge found in a preferred program may request a waiver.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.