Earn Your Master’s in Health Informatics and Analytics Online
Play a vital role in delivering effective health care with your Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics from Ashford University. The master’s in health informatics and analytics will develop the skills to manage electronic health records and improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care. All classes are offered entirely online so you can pursue your degree while you continue to pursue your career. Earn your master’s in health informatics and analytics at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- No GMAT or GRE Required – Earn your master’s in health informatics and analytics without GMAT or GRE scores
- Convenient & Flexible – An online master’s in health informatics allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- 6-Week Classes – Take one master’s class at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your online MS in health informatics and analytics program
What You’ll Learn with a Master’s in Health Informatics and Analytics
The Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics focuses on the structure and function of information, health information exchange, privacy, security and interoperability standards, and the effective use of data in problem-solving. The coursework for the online MS in health informatics covers health informatics, project management, technology management, information governance, data visualization, biostatistics, clinical research, grant writing, epidemiology, and more.
What Can You Do with a Health Informatics Degree?
A master’s in healthcare informatics or health informatics and analytics will prepare you to work with the technology used to record, secure, and share health data. As a graduate of Ashford’s Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics program, you’ll be able to pursue health informatics positions at hospitals, health research institutes, public health offices, clinics, insurance companies, external quality review organizations, state health departments, financial services organizations, and in academia.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.