Earn your online master’s in finance
Provide the financial guidance businesses need to thrive with your master’s in finance from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Master of Science in Finance delivers comprehensive graduate-level education in corporate finance and investment, all taught by knowledgeable faculty with real-world financial experience. Earn your master’s in finance at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- No GMAT or GRE Required – Earn your finance master’s degree without GMAT or GRE scores
- Convenient & Flexible – Online master’s in finance courses allow you to balance work, life, family, and school
- 6-Week Classes – Take one MS in finance class at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your finance master’s degree
What You’ll Learn with Your Online Master’s in Finance
When you pursue your MS in finance online, you’ll gain the skills to make key financial management decisions at an advanced business level. Learn how to assess investments, perform financial analysis, price financial instruments, and manage investment portfolios. Master’s in finance courses explore economics, accounting, international finance, statistics, banking, and financial instruments and derivatives.
Careers for MS in Finance Graduates
A finance master’s degree can be an excellent gateway to careers in banking, insurance, risk management, credit, and more. Some of the specific careers you could pursue as an MS in finance graduate include credit manager, trust administrator, insurance administrator, director risk management, financial analyst, finance manager, investor relations associate, budget analyst, credit analyst, or commercial real estate agent.
Other Options for a Master’s in Finance
If you’re interested in a finance master’s degree with a wider focus, the Forbes School of Business & Technology also offers the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with a Finance specialization.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.