Earn your master's in public admin online
MASTER OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEGREE
Fulfill your passion for public service. Access greater opportunities by pursuing your Master of Public Administration degree online from Ashford University.
Perfect your interpersonal and management skills while gaining expertise in urban planning, decision making, policy implementation, and managing personnel in ways that embrace quality and diversity.
You will learn to apply management theory, evaluate the impact of politics on public organizations, and evaluate strategies for financing social initiatives.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills relevant to public administration contexts
- Evaluate the impact of political influences on the public sector decision-making process
- Analyze the needs of various stakeholders in the development of public policy
- Assess the effectiveness of public administration strategies for dealing with urban planning and redevelopment
- Evaluate public administration trends and strategies for financing government operations
- Assess the role and function of administration in today’s multicultural environment