Earn your master's degree in information systems online
MASTER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
Build the skills to oversee complex information technology organizations with your Master of Information Systems Management degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University.
This online degree program will prepare you for roles that require critical thinking and a holistic understanding of how technology impacts organizations and individuals, while developing the management skills necessary for you to affect change and lead your team. The curriculum will focus on vital areas such as strategic business alignment, budgeting, decision support, and interpersonal skills. Add further focus to your degree by selecting one of the specializations associated with this program.
- Assess IT business needs and appropriate technological solutions using analytical and critical thinking
- Evaluate the interrelationships between user needs, business goals, and information technology solutions
- Apply strategic planning methods for long-term information technology solutions
- Integrate dynamic business data demands using ease-of-use IT solutions
- Apply effective project management business technology management, and budgeting models to enterprise issues