Earn your master of information systems management degree online
If you’re an IT professional who’s looking to advance into leadership roles, you need to know about the Master of Information Systems Management (MISM) degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology® at Ashford University.
What You’ll Learn in Your MIS Courses
Also known as management information systems degrees (MIS degrees), information systems master’s programs focus on building the skills you’ll need to oversee complex information technology organizations. You’ll gain a holistic understanding of how technology impacts organizations and individuals, while developing the management skills necessary for you to affect change and lead your team. Your master of information systems management curriculum covers vital areas such as strategic business alignment, budgeting, decision support, and interpersonal skills.
Careers for Master of Information Systems Management Graduates
An online master’s in information systems management is designed to propel information technology professionals into leadership roles. As a graduate with an MIS degree, you can expect to be prepared for roles as a computing services director, data processing manager, director of application development, director of business intelligence, information systems director, IT manager, IT project manager, or technical services manager.
The Ashford Advantage
Built for working professionals, the MIS online program is offered entirely online, giving you the flexibility to fit college into your busy life. When you pursue your master of information systems management degree online at the Forbes School of Business & Technology, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your information systems master’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – An online master’s in information systems management allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 6-Week Classes – Take online MIS classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Earn an Accredited Information Systems Master’s Degree
Ashford’s Master of Information Systems Management degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Explore Our Other IT Degree Programs
The Forbes School of Business & Technology offers an entire slate of degrees for ambitious IT professionals. Check out our full offering of information technology degrees.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.