Earn your MBA online
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Expand your ability to manage and influence organizational effectiveness with your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree earned online from Ashford University.
Develop critical thinking and leadership abilities. Hone your project management skills. Build your professional confidence. You may complete a standard program of study or personalize a program that allows you to combine major course credits in Business Administration with 9 credits in one of several specializations. Each specialization focuses on a unique element that will further enhance your skills and prepare you for a larger range of responsibility.
- Solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis
- Evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting
- Analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills used to develop productive teams
- Evaluate the influence of internal and external forces within organizations
- Research business information to support the decision-making process
- Assess internal and external communication practices used in business settings
- Analyze business administration opportunities and challenges from a global perspective