Earn Your Accountancy Master’s Degree Online
Take your accounting career to the next level with your Master of Accountancy degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. When you pursue an online master’s in the accounting or accountancy fields, you’ll build your analytical and technical skills in accounting. Online master’s level accounting classes allow you to enhance your accounting knowledge without putting your life on hold. Earn your Master of Accountancy degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- No GMAT or GRE Required – Earn your master of accountancy without GMAT or GRE scores
- Convenient & Flexible – Online accounting courses allow you to balance work, life, family, and school
- 6-Week Classes – Take one Master of Accountancy class at a time and still be considered full time
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 9 approved credits toward your accountancy master’s degree
What You’ll Learn with Your Accountancy Master’s Degree
The Master of Accountancy program will help you understand how to apply accounting concepts and principles to real-world problems. Your accounting and business courses cover topics like taxation, auditing, fraud detection, ethics, accounting information systems, managerial & cost accounting, management communications, business law, statistics, and economics. You’ll also have the option of adding a specialization in accounting or audit to your Master of Accountancy degree.
Careers for Master’s of Accountancy Graduates
An accountancy or accounting master’s program prepares you for many careers that require an advanced knowledge of accounting skills and principles. Some of the common areas where Master of Accountancy graduates pursue careers include accounting, auditing, budget analysis, credit analysis, financial examinations, tax examinations and collections, and financial management.
An Accredited Accountancy Master’s Degree
Ashford’s Master of Accountancy is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). It also received further specialized accreditation for accounting from the IACBE.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.