Earn your master's in organizational management online
MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Develop professional competence in a world of rapid change with a Master of Arts in Organizational Management degree earned online from Ashford University.
Learn the principles of organizational change, marketing, decision-making, strategic thinking, and innovation, and gain the skills to build an organizational culture that embraces quality and diversity.
Your Master of Arts in Organizational Management degree is the first step to becoming an effective leader with global vision and awareness. Explore your choices when you choose the standard Master of Arts advanced program emphasizing the human side of leadership or add one of several dynamic specializations to enhance your degree.
- Evaluate the role of management practice in organizations and the managerial processes to effectively implement an organizational management communication plan
- Analyze common behavioral factors that are present in organization management
- Analyze and manage the factors that shape the legal environment of an organization
- Develop management processes and policies to manage human capital in organizations
- Evaluate the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility within your organization
- Develop a framework of analysis for strategic planning when managing your organization