Earn your master's degree in leadership online
MASTER OF ARTS IN LEADERSHIP
Get ready to take on the world with the Master of Arts in Leadership from Ashford University. This degree program will prepare you for leadership roles in any organization by developing your ability to interpret, empathize, and act quickly in a global context. Gain the skills to speak the language of global business and see the world from the perspective of others.
The Master of Arts in Leadership explores the skills you'll need to serve as an effective leader in business. You'll examine financial management, ethics, strategic leadership, and the fundamentals of coaching. Your courses also include a strong focus on the knowledge required to lead in a global marketplace, including international communication, cultural diversity, and leadership across boundaries.
- Assess one’s leadership strengths critical to effective leadership in today’s organizations and global economy
- Implement leadership strategies that build relationships spanning different cultures, economies, political philosophies, and geographic regions
- Examine issues in navigating the complexities of diverse cultural contexts from multiple perspectives and with a global mindset
- Apply relevant leadership theory to address contemporary leadership challenges
- Integrate knowledge of global finance, macroeconomics, strategy, and marketing into leadership decisions and interactions