Earn your master's in health care online
MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE IN HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
Foster your health care career goals by earning your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration degree online from Ashford University.
Deepen the value of your services with the expertise that comes from an advanced degree. This graduate degree empowers you to assume leadership positions in health care organizations. You will study such areas as finance, biostatistics, and strategic planning.
The program incorporates applied health care theories across the domains of organized health care. With your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration, you demonstrate your expertise in directing health care organizations, leading health professionals, and delivering invaluable services to people in need.
- Apply healthcare financial and accounting concepts in organizational decision making
- Apply principles of leadership in the developing of strategic goals, achieving organizational outcomes, and modeling professional values
- Formulate healthcare decisions consistent with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize healthcare information technology and statistical reasoning in organizational planning and decision-making
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diversity in the healthcare setting
- Evaluate healthcare outcomes using quality improvement and risk standards
- Apply healthcare economic perspectives in the interpretation of health policy
- Apply problem-solving approaches in the resolution of healthcare issues
- Communicate the responsibility of a healthcare professional remaining current in their professional knowledge