Earn Your Master’s in Health Care Administration
Complete Your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration in as Few as 18 Months
Strengthen your skills in the health care field by gaining expertise in a flexible online degree program. Our Master of Arts in Health Care Administration program empowers you to assume leadership positions in health care organizations so you can keep making a difference in your field. You will gain important skills in the areas of finance, health policy, and strategic planning just to name a few.
You can start your first class as soon as next week thanks to Ashford’s flexible start dates*. Our enrollment coaches are just a phone call away and available seven days a week to guide you through the process. With no application fee and no GMAT or GRE scores required, it's never been easier to get started.
Take the Next Step in Your Healthcare Career
What You’ll Learn in the Online Master’s in Health Care Administration Program
The program incorporates applied healthcare theories across the domains of organized health care. With your Master of Arts in Health Care Administration, you demonstrate your expertise in directing healthcare organizations, leading health professionals, and delivering invaluable services to people in need.
- Apply healthcare financial and accounting concepts in organizational decision making
- Apply principles of leadership in the developing of strategic goals, achieving organizational outcomes, and modeling professional values
- Formulate healthcare decisions consistent with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize healthcare information technology and statistical reasoning in organizational planning and decision-making
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diversity in the healthcare setting
- Evaluate healthcare outcomes using quality improvement and risk standards
- Apply healthcare economic perspectives in the interpretation of health policy
- Apply problem-solving approaches in the resolution of healthcare issues
- Communicate the responsibility of a healthcare professional remaining current in their professional knowledge
*Availability of start dates is based on program selection. Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
Successful completion of this program by itself does not lead to licensure or certification in any state, regardless of concentration or specialization. Further, Ashford University does not guarantee that any professional organization will accept a graduate’s application to sit for any exam for the purpose of professional certification. Students seeking licensure or certification in a particular profession are strongly encouraged to carefully research the requirements prior to enrollment. Requirements may vary by state.