Earn your doctorate in organizational development leadership online
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP
Complete your leadership credentials with the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Organizational Development and Leadership from Ashford University. This degree is ideal if you aspire to be a leader and problem-solver in the world of business.
This doctoral program represents the culmination of graduate studies in leadership and organization. In this degree program, you will learn to improve organizational operations and strategic execution.
You’ll build the skills to anticipate the impact of strategic initiatives and organizational change. You will also evaluate diversity in organizations as a competitive advantage. As a scholar-practitioner, you will explore a topic in depth to add your own found knowledge to your field. You may also add further focus to your doctorate by choosing one of the three specializations associated with this degree program.
- Design research applicable to individuals, teams, and organizations using evidence-based methods and principles of ethical psychological research
- Assess the influence and impact of social, emotional, and cultural dynamics on organizational strategy, innovation, learning, growth, and competitive advantage
- Create evidence-based systems and strategies associated with organizational performance, structure, and development, human performance, behavior and learning, and growth and innovation
- Evaluate concepts, skills, and initiatives that are fundamental to the ethical practice of diverse and multicultural organizations and organizational leaders
- Appraise the complexity of organizational development systems and functions as an effective change agent through implementation of evidence-based interventions and psychological research in complex, multicultural teams and organizations
- Assess the impact of organizational development policies, practices, strategic initiatives, innovation, and change processes in teams and organizations
- Design appropriate organizational learning and development solutions influenced by principles of human performance technology and industrial and organizational psychology
- Apply leadership skills that are appropriate for a variety of complex, multicultural team and organizational settings