Earn your degree in human services leadership online
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN HUMAN SERVICES LEADERSHIP
Guide human services organizations as they work to prevent and resolve the most pressing problems facing vulnerable populations in our society.
The Bachelor of Science in Human Services Leadership degree program from Ashford University will develop your social service skills so that you can successfully address the changing needs of increasingly diverse communities.
The curriculum focuses on areas related to both social work and organizational leadership, including health and human services, public administration, economics, psychology, statistics, and communication.
You will be prepared to promote effective service delivery and program management with increased attention to planning and governance. Make a difference in the world.
- Analyze and manage the delivery of social and community services from a political, socioeconomic, and psychosocial perspective to inform human services leadership decision-making
- Apply ethical and cultural sensitivity as a human services management leader in determining the scope and provision of human services for a variety of populations
- Evaluate local social and human services and program offerings at the individual, family, group, organization, and community levels
- Analyze ethical issues and challenges inherent in the administration and provision of human services from a leadership and management perspective
- Examine the development and management of community-based human services programs that support children, adolescents, adults, and families
- Originate and manage research-based projects and develop proposals to implement public policy in the Human Services context