Earn your degree in cyber & data security technology online
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN CYBER & DATA SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
Learn how to harness technology to prevent cybercrime and data theft when you earn your Bachelor of Science degree in Cyber & Data Security Technology from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University.
The online coursework will develop your cyber and data security skills to protect systems, web apps, social networking sites, and more. You’ll also build your fundamental knowledge of the technology associated with computing, software, and information technology, as well as relevant business topics such as project management, economics, and technical writing.
Help organizations repel the growing threats of 21st century crime.
- Employ professionalism, ethics, and social responsibility values related to the cyber & data security technology professions
- Create an information security policy framework based upon the classification of data in the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Develop a risk management plan of the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Construct the appropriate countermeasures to ensure the principles of information security
- Evaluate the local, national, and global impact of attacks and unauthorized use of digital assets on individuals, organizations, and society
- Prepare the appropriate solutions for business continuity to minimize the impact of a disruption or disaster utilizing current techniques, best practices, skills, and necessary security tools