Earn your online supply chain management degree
Keep business moving with your online supply chain management degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology® at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Supply Chain Management delivers in-depth knowledge on the role logistics and supply chain management play in global business.
Why Go to School for Supply Chain Management?
When you graduate with a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, you’ll be ready for an impressive assortment of career options in logistics, production, operations, and more. Some of the careers you could pursue include inventory planning analyst, production scheduler, materials planner, production planner, operation manager, transportation manager, purchasing manager, materials manager, warehouse operations manager, logistics manager, customer service manager, purchasing agent, logistics analyst, contracts and pricing manager, supply chain management consultant, or logistician.
Your School for Supply Chain Management
As domestic and international economies continue to grow, businesses need professionals who can manage the flow of products and information. Ashford’s online supply chain management degree examines supply chain operations, processes, and information flows that optimize activities and costs to serve customers efficiently and effectively. You’ll take supply management, quality management, operations management, international supply chain management, and logistics courses. Your online supply chain management courses will teach you how to coordinate the materials, information, and finances for any business.
The Ashford Advantage
All of your supply chain management courses are offered in a convenient online format, so you don’t have to put your life on hold. Earn your online supply chain management degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor’s degree in supply chain management
- Convenient & Flexible – Online supply chain management courses allow you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take supply chain management classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Earn an Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Supply Chain Management degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford, your school for supply chain management. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.