Earn your sports and recreation management degree online
Turn your love of sports, fitness, recreation, or the outdoors into a rewarding career with the Bachelor of Arts in Sports and Recreation Management from the Forbes School of Business & Technology® at Ashford University. This is an online sports management degree program, so you’ll have the freedom to pursue your degree on your schedule while continuing to live an active lifestyle.
What You Will Learn in Your Online Sports Management Degree Program
When you go to college for sports management, you will develop your understanding of the business side of the sports, fitness, and recreation industries. The coursework for the Bachelor of Arts in Sports and Recreation Management will cover vital business topics you’ll need to thrive in management positions, including accounting, business, economics, information systems, physical education, and psychology.
The Ashford Advantage
When you earn your online sports management degree program at the Forbes School of Business & Technology, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your sports management bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – An online sports management degree program allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take online sports management classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
What You Can Do with a Sports Management Bachelor’s Degree
If you choose to major in sports management, you’ll be preparing yourself for numerous interesting and exciting careers that range from youth athletics, municipal recreation programs, and even professional sports. Some of the specific careers you’ll be prepared for include residential camp director, athletic equipment manager, sports agent, fitness club manager, tournament coordinator, sports information director, and stadium manager. If you love to stay active and want to help others do the same, then this sports management bachelor’s degree is for you.
Accredited Sports and Recreation Management Bachelor’s Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Sports and Recreation Management is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). This degree program has also been granted Candidacy Status by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA), located in Fort Collins, CO, USA.
Your future awaits at Ashford, your online school for sports management. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.