Earn your degree in service management online
BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Learn how to manage an enterprise focused on service when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Service Management degree online from Ashford University.
Prepare for a variety of potential careers as a manager, whether in a non-profit organization or in the hospitality, restaurant, or retail industries.
Discover how to deliver services in organizations devoted to customer care. Your online courses include accounting, human resources, and marketing. Choose a specialization to expand the scope of your degree.
- Assess service logistics in a variety of service environments
- Apply various service systems to construct customer relationship platforms
- Integrate innovative practices and processes designed to increase the performance of a service organization
- Develop new human capital strategies in service organizations
- Design service metrics based on the needs of a service organization