Earn your degree in real estate studies online
BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN REAL ESTATE STUDIES
Learn the ins and outs of a fascinating industry with your Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate Studies degree earned online from Ashford University.
This degree program provides you with basic skills in mortgage lending, real estate development, equity investment, and brokerage. Your online courses include appraisal, property management, finance, and economics.
Discover the trends that influence property valuations, and learn best practices to benefit and safeguard investors.
- Assess real estate professional governance and licensing in the states and how such laws and systems benefit consumers
- Examine essential real estate business practices
- Apply real estate law, contract law, and Uniform Commercial Code in solving complex real estate problems
- Discern how economic, demographic, dynamic, and market trends influence real estate and real estate valuations
- Examine basic real estate financial markets and financing methods most commonly applied to single family residences, multiple family residences, and commercial properties