Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate Studies
Make the Forbes School of Business & Technology® at Ashford University your school for real estate. The Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate Studies explores all facets of the nuanced real estate industry. The real estate program builds your skills in areas such as mortgage lending, real estate development, equity investment, and brokerage. Your online courses cover topics like appraisal, property management, finance, and economics. Understand the trends that influence property valuations, and learn best practices to benefit and safeguard investors with a real estate bachelor’s degree.
What You Can Do with an Online Real Estate Degree
A bachelor’s degree in real estate studies opens up a wide range of career opportunities that may not be available to job seekers without a college degree. You could work as a property manager, overseeing operations for offices, apartment buildings, shopping centers, and more. You might be prepared to be a commercial leasing manager, guiding the productivity and performance for leasing departments. A real estate studies degree can also lead to a career as an escrow officer who facilitates property transactions. Other potential careers include real estate investment analyst, community association manager, or homeowner’s insurance claims adjuster.
The Ashford Advantage
You’ll discover online real estate courses that lead to a Bachelor of Arts degree in Real Estate Studies. An online real estate degree provides the in-depth, comprehensive education that you can’t get from individual real estate courses. When you choose the Forbes School of Business & Technology as your real estate school, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your real estate studies bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – Online real estate courses allow you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take online real estate classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Earn an Accredited Real Estate Bachelor’s Degree Online
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Real Estate Studies is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford, your online college for real estate. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.