Earn Your Online Public Relations Degree
Be the voice of an organization with your online public relations degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing covers the twin disciplines of public relations and marketing, and hones your skills at conveying messages to different audiences. Earn your online public relations degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor’s in public relations
- Convenient & Flexible – An online PR degree allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take public relations and marketing courses one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
What You’ll Learn about Public Relations and Marketing
The bachelor’s in public relations and marketing includes courses in communication, consumer behavior, advertising and promotion, research, and strategy. You’ll also dive into such diverse topics as business management, graphic design, internet commerce, and consumer psychology. As a marketing and PR major, you’ll also have an opportunity to add specializations in information systems, international management, or project management.
What Can I Do with a PR Degree?
With its focus on both public relations and marketing, Ashford’s BA in Public Relations and Marketing will prepare you for a wide variety of career options. Advertising executive, marketing director, public relations representative, political campaign advisor, marketing consultant, public relations manager, and market research analyst are just some of the careers you could pursue as a marketing and public relations major.
Earn an Accredited Online PR Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.