Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Online
Unravel the mysteries of the human mind with an online psychology bachelor’s degree from Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program will build your understanding of human beings, our motivations, emotions, and thought processes. Find out what an online psychology bachelor’s degree can do for you and your career.
What You’ll Learn in Your Online Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Program
The online bachelor’s in psychology focuses on the study of human behavior and mental processes. You’ll develop an understanding of how human behavior impacts the dynamics of an organization, knowledge you can apply to the business world. Your courses will cover topics like child & adolescent development, social psychology, industrial/organizational psychology, abnormal psychology, lifespan development, statistics, research methods, theories of personality, psychology of learning, and physiological psychology.
Careers for Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Graduates
When you earn your BA in psychology online, you’ll have a valuable degree that is applicable to numerous fields, including mental health, education, business, health care, social services, and human services. You may also choose to pursue career opportunities in industries like public administration, sales, criminal justice, human resources, and business.
Complete Your Education with Graduate Degrees in Psychology
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Psychology program prepares you to move on to a graduate degree in psychology. Continue your psychology education with Ashford’s Master of Arts in Psychology program and the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) program.
The Ashford Advantage
When you pursue your bachelor’s in psychology online at Ashford University, you’ll discover a flexible and convenient learning environment that allows you to fit college into your busy life. You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your online bachelor’s in psychology
- Convenient & Flexible – Earning your psychology bachelor’s degree online allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.