Earn your degree in project management online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Create ambitious goals and get results! With your Bachelor of Arts in Project Management degree earned online from Ashford University, you will master the discipline of successfully completing the specific objectives of any large endeavor.
Project managers lead and motivate teams of workers while making sure that work flows steadily, despite setbacks.
Your online courses include leadership and communication skills in addition to fundamental business knowledge. This unique degree demonstrates your ability to plan, execute, and oversee any project.
- Apply proven project management principles to business situations
- Apply current project management best practices to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close a well-documented project
- Examine successful project team development and management strategies
- Assess how project management practices can support organizational effectiveness and the corporate strategic planning process
- Evaluate the role of risk in projects and ways to mitigate its effects
- Examine the application of ethics to the practice of project management
- Integrate dynamic business data using relevant technology solutions to determine success