Earn your online project management bachelor’s degree
Build the knowledge to see projects through to completion with an online project management degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Project Management program will develop key skills to make you a valued partner in any business. Discover what an online project management degree can do for you and your career.
What You Will Learn in Your Online Courses for Project Management
Businesses need knowledgeable professionals with the project management, strategy, and leadership skills to handle complex projects. The project management program at the Forbes School of Business & Technology focuses on those specific skills. Your courses will cover topics related to leadership, team development, risk analysis, cost management, schedule and task control, effective communication, human resource, business law, statistics, accounting, procurement, and quality control.
What You Can Do with a Project Management Bachelor’s Degree
Project-based work is becoming a significant component of the modern business world, and you can join this growing field with the skills you’ll acquire in your project management program. Some of the careers you could pursue with an online project management degree include project manager, project leader, corporate projects manager, project analyst, cost estimator, quality assurance specialist, construction scheduler, business analyst, or program management office team member of leader.
An Accredited Project Management Program
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Project Management is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
The Ashford Advantage
When you take project management classes online at the Forbes School of Business & Technology, you’ll discover a flexible and convenient learning environment that allows you to fit college into your busy life. You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your project management bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – Online courses for project management allow you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
Successful completion of this degree by itself does not qualify a student to sit for any certification examinations offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) including: the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), or the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP). Graduates of this program may meet some of the requirements to sit for PMI certification exams, but, it is the responsibility of each student to research requirements on the PMI website (www.pmi.org).