Earn your degree in organizational management online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree online from Ashford University, and examine the human side of managing organizations.
Improve your understanding of how organizations function and develop effective skills in management and leadership.
Define and understand strategic planning, financial management, marketing and other areas in which an organizational leader must be knowledgeable in order to be effective. Select a specialization to add to your degree to further define your learning.
- Examine one’s personal leadership style and determine its appropriateness to various organizational situations
- Formulate management-level decisions within the organizational framework
- Formulate strategies for effective team development
- Analyze alternative solutions for complex business problems
- Compare and contrast individual characteristics that influence work behaviors and organizational effectiveness
- Analyze the impact of social problems on the workplace at the individual, group, organizational, and societal levels