Earn your degree in international business online
Go global with your international business degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in International Business degree delivers valuable business knowledge in a convenient online format that fits into your busy life. Earn your international business degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor of international business degree
- Convenient & Flexible – An online degree in international business allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take one bachelor’s of international business class at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your International Business Degree Curriculum
A global business degree will develop your understanding of international business practices and strategies. You will create a nation-specific risk assessment, learn the impact of globalization on large companies, and explore strategies for navigating a highly competitive global market. Your BA in International Business courses look at business topics like marketing, business law, human resources, and finance from an international perspective. You can also choose to add a Logistics Management specialization to your bachelor’s of international business.
What Can You Do with a BA in International Business?
With its focus on the different cultural, political, financial, marketing, and economic systems that influence business around the globe, the bachelor’s of international business opens up a whole world of career opportunities. Some of the career paths you could pursue as a graduate include in-country manager, business and risk analyst, operations manager, international sales manager, import/export trade representative, and manager of international affairs.
An Accredited IB Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in International Business is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.