Earn your degree in international business online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Think globally when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in International Business degree online from Ashford University.
Pursue this degree if you seek the skills required to potentially advance in an international business career. Your courses include culturally sensitive communications and assessments of foreign risks to business.
You will create a nation-specific risk assessment, learn the impact of globalization on large companies, and develop strategies for navigating a highly competitive global market. Add a specialization in Logistics Management to further develop your knowledge.
- Apply basic business practices to resolve international business problems
- Assess market globalization factors and typical business strategies for competing in foreign markets
- Construct a country strategic risk assessment that includes all the relevant factors for firms operating overseas or thinking of entering new international markets
- Integrate culturally sensitive concepts into team communication
- Analyze emerging issues facing countries or businesses in international markets