Earn Your Human Resources Degree Online
Help businesses recruit, motivate, and retain employees with your human resources degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. Acquire foundational HR skills and understand the role human resources plays in the modern business world. Ashford’s HR degrees are offered in a convenient online format that allows you to learn without putting your life on hold. Earn your human resources degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your human resources bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – An online human resource management degree allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take one HR course at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your Human Resources Bachelor’s Degree
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management covers the ethical, legal, and social factors that shape today’s workplace. Your courses cover a variety of subjects from recruitment and training to labor laws, compensation, and benefits. Graduates with a human resources degree are prepared for careers such as human resources specialist, benefits administrator, recruitment manager, training and development coordinator, human resources manager, and more. The BA in Human Resources Management degree is also excellent preparation for the Master of Human Resource Management graduate degree at the Forbes School of Business & Technology.
Earn an Accredited, Award-Winning Online HR Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management and Master’s in Human Resource Management degrees are accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Both degrees were recipients of HR.com’s Leadership Excellence and Development (LEAD) Award for 2018, cited as top 15 degree programs with an emphasis on Human Resources.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.