Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration Online
Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in the country, and you can join this booming field when you earn your online bachelor’s degree in health care administration at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration program prepares you to make a difference in healthcare. Discover what an online bachelor’s degree in health care administration can do for you.
What You’ll Learn in Your Online Health Administration Courses
Your health care administration bachelor’s degree explores health administration, regulation, financing, healthcare planning, and health policy. Your classes will dive into the social, political, ethical, legal, and economic factors that shape the complex healthcare system in America. Add further focus to your degree by selecting a specialization in:
- Health care informatics systems
- Human resources management
- Information systems
- International management
- Long-term care management
- Project management
- Public administration
What You Can Do with Your Online Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration
With a health care administration bachelor’s degree, you’ll be ready for numerous careers in health-related fields like medical administration, hospital operations, health care human resources, health care strategy, health service management, facilities management, medical information management, clinical research management, clinic administration, health information management, or health care office staff.
Continue Your Education with a Master’s Degree
Ashford’s online Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration also provides the foundational knowledge you’ll need to advance to a graduate degree in health care. Learn more about Ashford’s online Master of Arts in Health Care Administration.
The Ashford Advantage
Designed to fit your schedule, online health care administration classes begin every Tuesday at Ashford. When you enroll, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Ashford University is WSCUC accredited
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your health care administration bachelor’s degree
- Convenient & Flexible – Pursuing a bachelor’s in health administration online allows you to balance work, life, family, and college
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take online health administration courses one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Bachelor’s students can receive special recognition for academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
Interested in learning more about our bachelor’s degree in health care administration online?
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.