Earn your degree in health & wellness online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Create healthy lifestyles with your Bachelor of Arts in Health and Wellness degree earned online from Ashford University.
In this program, you will explore personal fitness and health evaluation. This degree demonstrates your knowledge of disease and injury prevention.
Your online coursework includes nutrition, health program planning, and community health. Discover ways to promote health through behavioral change.
- Describe the function of the human body
- Examine chronic conditions and diseases
- Analyze lifestyle factors which affect health and wellness
- Assess the health and wellness status of individuals
- Develop personalized wellness programs using evidenced-based strategies
- Apply behavior change theories, motivational strategies, and counseling techniques to implementation plans of wellness programs
- Employ cultural competence in wellness programming
- Evaluate the effectiveness of wellness programs