Earn your degree in gerontology online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN GERONTOLOGY
Serve the growing senior population with your Bachelor of Arts in Gerontology degree earned online from Ashford University.
This online degree program demonstrates your comprehension of the physical, social, spiritual, and psychological aspects of aging and longevity. Analyze the legal, ethical, and financial factors that influence retirees' independence.
Your courses cover a range of topics, from mental well-being, to social policy, to demographics and diversity in aging.
- Describe interdisciplinary aspects of aging
- Examine legal, ethical, and financial factors influencing aging independence
- Analyze multicultural perspectives on aging
- Explain the mental, physical, social, spiritual, and developmental aspects of aging
- Assess contemporary theory and research in gerontology