Earn your degree in finance online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN FINANCE
With your Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree earned online from Ashford University, you will develop an understanding of financial analysis, management, and systems.
Discover how to measure and secure the efficient use of financial resources. Learn problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze business and financial conditions. Your online courses include such in-depth subjects as markets, investments, risk management, and micro- and macroeconomics.
- Analyze business and financial conditions using appropriate problem solving skills
- Apply financial theories to conduct financial analysis
- Appraise financial practices to achieve the efficient use of financial resources
- Evaluate the political, social, legal, regulatory, and technological issues in the context of micro-and macro-finance
- Evaluate financial information and non-financial information in order to appropriately assess business opportunities
- Construct long-range financial planning, implementation, and control systems