Earn your online entrepreneurship degree
Be your own boss with an online entrepreneurship degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship provides the fundamental knowledge and skills you’ll need to successfully start your own business. All classes are offered in a convenient online format so you can fit school into your busy life. Earn your online entrepreneurship degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship
- Convenient & Flexible – Online entrepreneur classes let you balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take one entrepreneurship class at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
What You’ll Learn as an Entrepreneurship Major
Your online entrepreneurship program will develop your abilities to innovate, create, and develop business plans, raise venture capital, and manage a small business. Online entrepreneurship classes cover topics like accounting, human resources, business law, marketing, business strategy, social media, microeconomics, and organizational management. You will also have an opportunity to add a Logistics Management specialization to your bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship.
What Can You Do with a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship?
While the online entrepreneurship degree is designed to deliver the skills you’ll need to launch and run your own small business, it also provides valuable business skills that can be applied to other career opportunities. Some of the careers you could pursue as a graduate include small entrepreneurial firm manager, business advisor, business consultant, or business/management analyst.
Earn an Accredited Online Entrepreneurship Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.