Earn your degree in consumer & family financial services online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CONSUMER AND FAMILY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Stay on track with your Bachelor of Arts in Consumer and Family Financial Services degree earned online from Ashford University.
If you seek a career in which you offer your expertise in financial planning to individuals and families, then this online degree program is for you.
Learn to evaluate investments based on risk and potential returns. Examine the role of insurance in personal financial planning. As a final exercise, you complete a model financial plan for a mock client.
This degree says you are ready to provide sound financial advice to individuals and families.
- Recommend appropriate financial information to individual consumers
- Assess legal concepts and their application to the individual investor
- Evaluate personal financial practices to achieve the most efficient use of the clients financial resources
- Assess the role of financial advisor in the provision of business services to clients
- Construct both short range and long range financial plans for a client
- Examine the role of life, health, property, and casualty insurance in business and personal financial planning
- Evaluate various types of investments in terms of their risks and potential returns