Earn your complementary health degree online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE HEALTH
Center yourself when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Complementary and Alternative Health degree online from Ashford University.
This online degree program examines spirituality and non-Western systems of integrated and holistic health. Increasing cultural diversity has resulted in growing numbers of people who pursue complementary and alternative medicine.
Take this opportunity to explore the history, practice, and delivery of non-allopathic health systems including Chinese medicine, reiki, and meditation. In this curriculum, you will examine philosophical differences between holistic and conventional health approaches.
- Explore the history and practice of non-allopathic health systems
- Examine cultural influences as related to complementary and alternative health practices
- Analyze complementary and alternative health usage trends
- Differentiate major complementary and alternative health systems
- Examine complementary and alternative health practices integrated into US health care delivery
- Analyze research in complementary and alternative health
- Examine components of holistic health care service and delivery