Earn your degree in information systems
BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Build a repository of skills in the modern business environment when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Business Information Systems degree online from Ashford University.
This degree program is a great fit if you aspire to be a systems trainer, support specialist, e-commerce developer, or business analyst.
Your Bachelor of Arts in Business Information Systems demonstrates your proficiency at designing, developing, implementing, as well as troubleshooting information systems in a high-tech organization.
You will complete coursework in database management, systems analysis, technology planning, programming concepts, business law, and procurement.
- Apply analytical, logical, and critical thinking abilities in the development of effective business information systems solutions
- Evaluate information systems and enterprise solutions appropriate to meet presented business challenges
- Compare and contrast the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, providers, and society
- Develop alternative information systems solutions appropriate for addressing business problems
- Evaluate processes that support the delivery and management of information systems within the business application environment
- Apply business knowledge to make responsible decisions when addressing professional, ethical, legal, and social issues and responsibilities relevant to the Information Technology discipline
- Employ collaborative team skills to accomplish a common business goal