Earn your business economics degree online
Become fluent in the data behind the numbers with your online economics degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology™ at Ashford University. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics delivers key business skills you can apply to many careers. Classes are offered in a convenient online format to fit into your schedule. Earn your online economics degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor’s degree in economics
- Convenient & Flexible – Online economics courses let you balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take one online economics course at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support– Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance– Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
What You’ll Learn with Your Online Economics Degree
The business economics degree will teach you how to collect, assess, and interpret quantitative data consistent with economic theory. Your online economics courses will cover subjects like finance, international trade, strategic planning, business lifecycles, macroeconomics, microeconomics, financial markets, econometrics, accounting, and business law. You’ll learn how to analyze the statistics of a business to help it succeed.
What Can You Do with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics?
The study of economics is relevant to many fields and industries. Some of the specific careers you could pursue with a BA in economics include business analyst, bank manager, market research specialist, investment analyst, director of finance, stock broker, insurance underwriter, risk manager, or market analyst.
Earn an Accredited Business Economics Degree
Ashford’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics degree is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.