Earn your degree in applied behavioral science
Solve complex social problems with your online behavioral science degree from Ashford University. Ashford’s convenient online format allows you to pursue your Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science without putting your life on hold. Study wherever and whenever you want. Earn your online behavioral science degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your bachelor’s in behavioral science
- Convenient & Flexible – An online behavioral science degree allows you to balance work, life, family, and school
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- 5-Week Classes – Take applied behavioral science classes one at a time and still be considered full time
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify
Your Applied Behavioral Science Curriculum
The online behavioral science degree will build your understanding of human behavior and how that knowledge can be applied to issues in society. Your applied behavioral science courses will focus on interdisciplinary topics like psychology, sociology, business, communication, human services, and gerontology. With classes in statistics and research, you’ll also learn how to collect and interpret data. All courses in the BA in behavioral science program are taught by expert faculty with real-world experience.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Behavioral Science?
With its broad focus, the behavioral science bachelor’s degree provides an excellent entry into many careers. Some of the fields you could enter as a BA in behavioral science graduate include human resources, youth services, law enforcement, consumer science, family support services, human services, urban planning, religious studies, and customer service.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.