Earn your degree in accounting
BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING
The success and efficiency of any business requires the dedication to detail that an accounting professional provides. Help determine and sustain your organization’s health with your Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree from Ashford University.
With your online accounting degree, you will better understand the business environment through the study of ledgers, accruals, financial statements, budgets, and reporting.
Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental accounting principles and procedures, employing technology in accounting, analyzing solutions to complex accounting problems, and utilizing accounting information in making business decisions. Add further focus to your accounting degree by selecting one of the eight specializations associated with this program.
- Assess fundamental accounting principles and procedures
- Apply technology tools related to the area of accounting
- Evaluate alternatives to complex accounting problems
- Integrate accounting and finance information in business decision making
- Analyze the legal, regulatory and ethical issues in the practice of accounting