INVEST IN YOURSELF
An online degree from Ashford University can be a great catalyst to a new career and a better life. Receive a high-quality education that’s worth your time, effort, and money.
CONDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
If you are seeking admission* to an online undergraduate program, you must meet the following conditional admission** requirements prior to the start of the first course at Ashford University:
- Be 22 years of age or older or be exempt from this requirement by meeting one of the alternative requirements outlined in the Academic Catalog.
- Have a high-school diploma or GED equivalency***
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software
- Have the ability to study in English
* For complete admission requirements, please submit the form or call us today!
** Conditional admission requirements can be reviewed in full detail within the Ashford University Academic Catalog.
*** GED equivalency recognized by the Department of Education of the state in which it was earned, completed secondary school through home schooling as defined by state law, or earned an equivalent to a US high school diploma at an international high school according to approved Foreign Evaluation services.
Courses are usually three credits each. The per credit cost starts at $510 for undergraduate programs, $665 for master's programs, and $1082 for doctoral programs.
PAYING FOR COLLEGE
Speak with a Financial Services Advisor to explore how you could pay for school. Scholarships and financial aid are available for those who qualify. Payment options include:
- Cash Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Bill Plan (Third Party Billing)
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Military Veterans Benefits
- Financial Aid
ASHFORD ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBER AND VETERAN GRANTS
Eligible active duty service member students will have their tuition for all undergraduate courses reduced to $250 per credit. Eligible student veterans will have their tuition for all undergraduate courses reduced to $450 per credit. Tuition for doctoral courses will be reduced $920 per credit for eligible active duty service members and student veterans. Master's courses are not eligible for reduced tuition under these grants. In addition, these grants also cover sales tax, technology fees, graduation fee, and all required materials ordered through the Ashford bookstore with free standard shipping for all degree levels, including master's students.
Active Duty Service Member Grant Eligibility:
- Active Duty, National Guard, Reservists, spouses of Active Duty, Department of Defense employees using Tuition Assistance, and Civilian employees of the United States Coast Guard using Tuition Assistance.
Veteran Grant Eligibility:
- Veterans discharged under honorable and general conditions, dependents using VA education benefits, Department of Defense (DoD) employees not using Tuition Assistance, and Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) employees.