INVEST IN YOURSELF
An online degree from Ashford University can be a great catalyst to a new career and a better life. Receive a high-quality education that’s worth your time, effort, and money.
CONDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
If you are seeking admission* to an online undergraduate program, you must meet the following conditional admission** requirements prior to the start of the first course at Ashford University:
- Be 22 years of age or older or be exempt from this requirement by meeting one of the alternative requirements outlined in the Academic Catalog.
- Have a high-school diploma or GED equivalency***
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software
- Have the ability to study in English
* For complete admission requirements, please submit the form or call us today!
** Conditional admission requirements can be reviewed in full detail within the Ashford University Academic Catalog.
*** GED equivalency recognized by the Department of Education of the state in which it was earned, completed secondary school through home schooling as defined by state law, or earned an equivalent to a US high school diploma at an international high school according to approved Foreign Evaluation services.
Courses are usually three credits each. The per credit cost starts at $485 for undergraduate programs, $635 for master's programs, and $1082 for doctoral programs.
PAYING FOR COLLEGE
Speak with a Financial Services Advisor to explore how you could pay for school. Scholarships and financial aid are available for those who qualify. Payment options include:
- Cash Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Bill Plan (Third Party Billing)
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Military Veterans Benefits
- Financial Aid
ASHFORD MILITARY GRANT
Eligible military students will have their tuition for all undergraduate courses reduced to $250 per credit. Doctoral courses will be reduced to $920 per credit. Master's courses are not eligible for this grant. In addition, this grant also covers sales tax, technology fees, and all required materials ordered through the Ashford bookstore with free standard shipping for all degree levels, including master's students. These benefits are offered to:
- Active Duty, National Guard, or Reservists
- Spouses of Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservists
- Students using VA Education Benefits
- Department of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and US Coast Guard employees