Support to Reach Your Goals
Whether you're applying to college for the first time, continuing your education, or returning to school for an advanced degree, you deserve a relevant, high-quality education that will prepare you for any direction you want to take your life and career.
Benefits of the Ashford Online Education Experience:
- Affordable. Tuition and books may be less expensive than traditional universities.
- Convenient. 100% Online. Enables you to balance work, life, family, and school.
- 5 Week Classes*. Focus on just one class at a time and still be considered full time.
- Transfer Credits. Your experience counts at Ashford University. Transfer up to 90 approved credits**.
- 24/7 Support. Get around-the-clock access to our librarians, writing consultants, and tech support.
- Ashford Promise. Up until the fourth week of your first course, there are no charges or debt incurred.
Start a conversation about your future. Fill out the form to connect with an Enrollment Services Advisor.
*6 week classes for graduate programs.
**The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
CHOOSE FROM 60+ DEGREES. Pursue the Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree that will get you closer to your personal and professional goals. In the colleges of Education; Liberal Arts; Health, Human Services, and Science; or the Forbes School of Business & TechnologyTM.
Program fields of study include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Political Science
- Social & Behavioral Science
Get started on your education journey! Call an Enrollment Services Advisor today or fill out the form to hear back from an Ashford advisor.