Forbes School of Business & Technology
✓ 25 IACBE-accredited programs
✓ Graduate & undergraduate degrees
✓ Online MBA program
Take advantage of nearly a century’s worth of business research when you earn your online business degree at the Forbes School of Business & Technology. Ashford University and Forbes Media have built an online business school to prepare the leaders of the future. Advance your career with an MBA, bachelor’s, master’s, or business doctoral degree. Earn your online business degree at an accredited university and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience:
- Accredited – Learn at an accredited online university.
- Transfer Credits* – Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Convenient & Flexible – Online business programs let you balance work, life, family, and school.
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities.
- 5-Week Classes** – Take one class at a time and still be considered full time.
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements at Ashford’s online Honors College.
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want.
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course.
- Tuition Assistance – Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify.
Attend Business School Online
The Forbes School of Business & Technology provides an ideal learning experience for working adults. The convenient online format and mobile classroom allow you to study wherever and whenever you want. You take business classes online with expert faculty who possess real-world experience in their respective fields. Choose an online business degree in the following subjects:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Studies
- Supply Chain Management
Accredited Online Business Degrees
Ashford received specialized accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) for 25 business school programs, including the MBA. In addition, the Master of Accountancy and BA in Accounting have been granted special accounting accreditation by the IACBE.
Your future awaits at Ashford. Fill out the form to get started.
*The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.
**Classes last 6 weeks for graduate programs and 9 weeks for doctoral dissertation courses.