Earn your master's degree in finance online
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE
Step up to leadership roles in the financial field with your Master of Science in Finance degree from the Forbes School of Business & Technology. The degree program prepares you for diverse careers in finance and investment, while laying the foundation for continued growth in the financial industry.
You will learn how to assess investments and companies as well as perform advanced financial analyses. Explore financial markets, and gain the knowledge to price financial instruments and manage investment portfolios. You'll also build the skills to make key financial management decisions at an advanced business level.
- Apply appropriate principles of valuation for financial assets and securities
- Assess investment and financial practices to assess an organization’s value
- Design appropriate risk management strategies based on an evaluation of an organization’s financial risk
- Evaluate the trade-off between risk and return on investment management
- Utilize ethical and professional standards in the financial decision-making process
- Measure the return on investment of corporate initiatives and policies for organizational strategic decision-making
- Make financial recommendations for an organization with consideration to a global perspective