Earn your online HR management degree
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Learn how to handle a company's most precious resources. With your Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management degree earned online from Ashford University, you demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the human resources function within modern, complex organizations.
In this online curriculum, you will learn about the ethical, legal, and social factors that shape today's workplace. Your courses cover a variety of subjects from recruitment and training to labor laws, compensation, and benefits. Add a specialization in entrepreneurship to focus your degree.
- Evaluate internal and external organizational environments and the impact of their interrelationships on human-resource functions
- Analyze the process of job analysis, staffing, appraisal and compensation, training, career planning, and organizational development
- Examine the interaction among management, labor, and labor law
- Assess and develop HR methods designed to prevent employer liability and labor-relation issues (i.e., anti-discrimination statutes, employee and labor relations, union and non-union environment issues)
- Analyze the ethical, legal, and safety challenges faced in the workplace