Earn your degree in health & human services online
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Give yourself the opportunity to support people in need when you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health and Human Services degree online from Ashford University.
You will develop strong communication skills and learn the proper role of technology in health and human services.
Your courses include a wide range of topics, from current medical issues to special populations in public health. Your curriculum concludes with research into access and delivery of services for a select group. Add a specialization to enhance your degree.
- Analyze health and human services delivery from political, socioeconomic, and psychosocial perspectives
- Evaluate social and human delivery systems at the individual, family, group, organization, and community levels
- Analyze social problems within the context of healthcare environments
- Evaluate ethical issues and challenges inherent in the provision of health and human services, and service provision
- Analyze human behaviors within the health and human services context
- Evaluate human services issues, challenges, and interventions
- Discuss the provision of health and human services from multi-cultural perspectives
- Identify effective communication components and strategies with diverse health and human services constituents